Reports that are generally not peer reviewed and may be from ad-hoc projects, trips or any other outcome of STERG that either does not contain copyright or for which copyright permits the availability.
- Gauché, P., Rudman, J. & Silinga, C. Technical report for WWF-SA, Feasibility of the WWF Renewable Energy Vision 2030 – South Africa
- Lukas Heller, Literature review on heat transfer fluids and thermal energy storage systems in CSP plants.
- Lukas Heller, First assessment of liquid glass for central receiver CSP applications.
- Schneider, G. F. & Gauché, P. 2012, Analysis and Development of an Object-Oriented Library Structure for Solar Thermal Power Plants. Here is an additional document describing the Flownex script that determines the position of the sun. Please contact us if you would like the script. There is no charge.
- Kroger, D. 2012 (revised) Report: The Stellenbosch University Solar Power Thermodymic cycle – SUNSPOT
- SolarPACES 2012 – Trip Report
- Report: Rock sample collection in the Northern Cape – May 2011
- Report: STERG students CSIR trip – July 2011
- Trip Report STERG SolarPACES – September 2011
- Harper, P.J. 2010. Report 3: Cost Modeling [of a combined cycle CSP plant], Research report, Stellenbosch University, 2010
- Harper, P.J. 2009. TRNSYS Solar Combined Cycle Plant plus Storage, Research report, Stellenbosch University, 2009
- Harper, P.J. 2009. Trnsys Modeling of a 100 MW Combined Cycle Concentrated Solar Power Plant, Research report, Stellenbosch University, 2009