Stellenbosch University would like to invite prospective students
(and current students in some faculties) to apply for full or partial
scholarships for 2021.
Closing date: 13 November 2020
Each faculty has its own scholarship application form. Please click on
the link which you can find on each faculty’s page in this booklet.
Please note the following points:
- International students are also eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Each faculty has agreed to specific criteria and requirements (see attached call document).
- Each faculty has a specific application form (link) – please see attached call document.
- Please upload your supporting documents as one (1) batch PDF file, using the naming system as per the instruction on the online application form.
- Incomplete, inaccurate or late applications will not be considered.
- All awards will be made on the condition that the applicant achieves the required final mark as per the criteria listed on each faculty’s page of the call document.
- Please consult the www.sun.ac.za/pgstudies webpage for more information on admission requirements, the registration process, etc. Kindly note that applicants who have not yet applied for admission to the relevant degree-programme should consult the relevant degree programme closing date for applications, before embarking on the scholarship application.
- Applicants who have already applied for the NRF scholarship programme as well as the Postgraduate Support Bursary programme are also advised to apply for this scholarship programme.
Please consult the university website for more information on application, fees and registration: http://www0.sun.ac.za/pgstudies/