STERG members are encouraged to take note of Eni Awards for 2017 and consider application.
The Eni Award annually honors the best research projects in the field of energy and sustainability and is addressed to scientists and researchers from around the world. Established in 2007, in this edition the Prize has been completely redesigned in order to focus on technological innovation aimed at enhancing decarbonisation of the energy system, access to energy in developing countries and environmental protection and recovery.
Starting from this year The Eni Award Committee launched the new section The Debut in Research: Young talents from Africa
The prizes are as follows:
– The Advanced Environmental Solutions Prize, worth 200.000 Euros (international);
– The Energy Frontiers Prize, worth 200.000 Euros (international);
– The Energy Transition Prize, worth 200.000 Euros (international);
– Two Young Researcher of the Year Prizes, worth 25.000 Euros each (Italian PhD holders);
– Two Debut in Research: Young talents from Africa Prizes , consisting in two scholarships (Africa only).
Note the following deadlines:
– For creating an account to start registration: 11 November 2016
– For final submission of all documents: 25 November 2016